The CYBEX Sirona S is the first Convertible Car Seat in the U.S. to feature an innovative 360° rotatable seat with a load leg, making switching between rear-facing and forward-facing positions quick and easy. The Sirona S load leg stabilizes the seat and can significantly reduce crash forces. These features, combined with an EasyLock™ bar for quick, simple and secure installation, offer advanced safety protection for children — and greater peace of mind for parents.
Innovative, one-hand 360° rotatable seat allows parents to easily get their child in and out.
Load leg stabilizes the car seat and can reduce rotation in certain crashes by up to 30%.
Only Convertible Car Seat in North America with a one-time vehicle belt installation for both rear-facing and forward-facing mode.
EasyLock™ bar reduces force needed up to 4x for quick, simple and secure installation.
- Adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact*
- Magnetic belt holders for easy entry and exit from the seat
- 4+ lbs to 65lbs with rear and forward facing requirements
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child
- 10 position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
- Cup holder can be positioned on either side and is dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- Energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in a collision
- Dual Belt adjusters to ensure a tight fit
- Dual-level indicators to help ensure the proper angle
- Innovative one-pull LATCH removal system
- LATCH Connection storage provided in the seatback when not in use
- Ergonomic design in CYBEX’s iconic Gold Design language
- Designed and engineered in Germany