A sweet and amusing story to which little picky eaters can relate: If Little Pea doesn't eat all of his sweets, there will be no vegetables for dessert! What's a young pea to do? A delightful twist on a classic parent predicament, children will enjoy the unique tale and find themselves relating with Little Peamore than expected.
• An entertaining story about meal times with charming text that families can enjoy together
• Features simple, yet impactful illustrations that are engaging and help readers connect to the story
• Amy Krouse Rosenthal is a Chicago-based writer and Mama Pea. She is the author of Encyclopedia of Our Ordinary Life. This is her first children's book
"Picky eaters will enjoy the subtle humor of this topsy-turvy tale." — School Library Journal
Fans of Little Oink, Little Hoot, and Duck! Rabbit! will enjoy the sweet musings of Little Pea and his loving family adventures.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for kids ages 2-4
• Books for preschool and up
A thoughtfully curated collection of elevated baby and children's clothing, decor, gear and furniture.
Complimentary Gift Wrapping
Meaningful gifts made easy -- Enjoy complimentary gift wrapping with any purchase.
Enjoy a curated registry in a relaxed setting with our swaddle experts.
Come Shop with Us
2825 18th St. S. Homewood, AL 35209